Wednesday, June 1, 2011

102º

what else do you do when the Heat Index reaches 102º?  Knit wool socks of course!  Well, toeless socks, that is.

I am so very mean to my feet.  Once it is above 60º I never wear socks.  I don't think this has much to do with why my feet are in such rough shape, but it definitely doesn't help.  I need something to help these poor feet.  In a perfect world I would lotion them up, then pull on some socks and sleep the night away.  I'd wake up with smooth soft feet, right?  Except I never remember to put lotion on them.  And I don't like to sleep in socks.  My toes cant' breath in socks.  So, I decided to knit a pair of toeless socks.  I lanolized them so that the lanolin can work its magic and I don't have to remember the lotion.  I hope my husband doesn't read this because he will start quoting Silence of the Lambs, and I'll get the hibbie jeebies.

Super Sexy, no?

1 comment: