Thursday, June 30, 2011

i knew this would happen

So, it seems my last post was almost a month ago. I knew this would happen, because I'm terrible at keeping up with things. That's just the lay of the land in my world...

June was a pretty busy month. School ended, there was ballet and soccer camp (for the kids, not for me.) We've gone to the farmers markets and set off on outdoor adventures. My oldest monkey turned 4. I don't know how it's happened so quickly. I swear she was just born a few months ago, and yet, now she's 4. Unbelievable.

We had a Tea Party with some friends to celebrate.

There were tea cups to paint.
Pin the cup on the saucer was pretty funny. Especially when all the little girls tried to peek under the blindfold to see where to put their cup. Little monkeys can be so funny.
 
Most important, there were cupcakes to eat.

Happy Birthday, baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Is that your handwriting on the sign? Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete