Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Well, it may be a bit after the first, but who's counting?  I for one can not be picky about these things!

I have made a few resolutions this year.  I'm going to work on somethings for myself, like getting a few runs in a week, so eventually I may become a "runner."  I'm also hoping to expand my crafting into sewing.  That's probably enough of a challenge to just stop there.  We're also trying to reduce the clutter and commotion in our day to day lives.  It'll be nice to have a place to check in and keep myself on track.

I obviously took a blogging hiatus, ha! taking a break form something before you even get going on it!  That's a bit silly, but that's me.  I'm going to try and check in more often this year.

Any special resolutions or plans for the coming year for you all out there?

Oh and I'm also going to keep my camera at the ready, in hopes that I can catch more moments like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment